Note : The management’s decision on the rate will be final.
Bham Lake (Igatpuri) Camping Overview
About Bham Lake (Igatpuri) :
Bham lake (Igatpuri)
Bham lake (Igatpuri) is becoming one of the most sought-after picnics and camping hotspot for camping enthusiasts. Located near the beautiful and serene Igatpuri region in India’s the Western Ghats, this camping site has untouched natural beauty, including hills, waterfalls, lakes, and dams.
Under The Stars camp by the lakeside and lake view is a perfect weekend getaway for families, couples, and students alike amongst scenic nature views. The site is well-equipped with comfortable tents that are changed every day. The campsite is well maintained for hygiene, and the toilets are cleaned regularly for you to have a comfortable experience.
About Bham Lake (Igatpuri)/Under The Stars Camping:
- You arrive at the Bham Lake (Igatpuri) campsite at 5 pm and go through a hassle-free check-in process to your camp
- You can explore the campsite before the campfire session begins and you begin making memories
- Enjoy a soul satisfying dinner and then its time to experience the fireflies in the forest nearby
- Next day we rise early to view the beautiful sunrise and feel the sun rays fall onto our camp
- Once done with the breakfast, we spend some jolly time around the camp and then check-out and say our goodbyes to the campsite
Check-in: 5 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
Bham Lake (Igatpuri) Camping Itinerary:
- 5 PM – Arrive at the campsite
- Stroll and explore the campsite
- 6.00 PM to 7 PM – Time for evening snacks
- Sit by the bonfire, gaze, and stay entertained
- 7.30 PM to 8.30 PM – No bonfire is complete without barbeque snacks
- 9 PM to 10 PM – Enjoy heartwarming dinner
- Have a sound sleep in your cozy tents amidst nature
Day 2 – Time for Check-out
- 8 AM – Enjoy your first meal of the day – breakfast
- 8.30 AM – Go boating with your camp members
- 11 AM – Check-out and take with yourself the beautiful memories of the site
- Will be on a sharing basis
- During rains, stay arrangements are moved to common dormitories or camps are moved under shades with multiple sharing
- Morning Breakfast
- Staff cooked BBQ snacks (Cooked in limited quantity)
- Boating (subject to permits)
- Soulful Music
- Indoor games such as carrom, chess, badminton etc
- Torch (with extra batteries) or Matchbox/Lighter
- Prescribed medicines and first-aid kit
- Extra clothes
- Winter wear
- Trekking shoes
- Sunscreen, glares, and cap
- Sanitary kit
- Personal water bottle and dry fruits as snacks
- Energy drinks allowed such as Glucon-D and Tang
- Personal pillows and bedsheet
- Rucksack and rain wear
Things To Note
- Common washroom facilities
- Bham lake (Igatpuri) being a dam, water levels are bound to fluctuate. The campsite is moved to another location when the water level is low
- During rains, the campsite is moved under shade or to common dormitories. Both are multi-shared and the dormitories have minimal facilities
- The guests are requested to not litter and help keep the surroundings clean
- The actual campsite may vary due to multiple reasons such as stay availability, harsh weather conditions, number of bookings, quality and maintenance etc.
- Rescheduling policy
- Kindly read the instructions well before the camp begins
- Always conform to the instructions given by the camp organizers
- You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.
- If cancellations are made 72 hours before the stay, full refund will be given to the customers.
- If cancellations are made 48 hours prior to the checkin time, 10% will be deducted.
- No Refund will be given if cancelled within 24 hours of your checkin time.
- Littering at the camp is strictly prohibited.
- Once cancelled, the refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7-10 working days.